Why Not: Politics

Shall I write about politics in my blog? I’m getting feedbacks from my friends and they do ask me why I don’t say anything about politics although more and more issues are coming out and it’s happening almost in all the political party. I never said, I will not write political issues in my blog, perhaps my blog theme was “security”. Politics is part of the security and I’m free to write my mind. I do admit so far not much about politics in my blog, but then I really keep in touch on what is going on in our domestic and even international politics. Interesting issues at international politics was about the dictator Robert Mugabe and Zimbabwe general election. Of course, American presidency election also interesting because for the first time in American history an African American will stand for the elections and I have a strong feeling, he will win. Pakistan political development also interesting too, source said, President of Pakistan, Pervez Musharraf will be deposed from his position any time. Not to forget the rising of Taliban in Afghanistan. Well to go back to domestic politics, yes a lot of political climate changes after 8 Mac 2008. BN lead government are trying their best to deliver the best service to the citizens. On other side, PR at state level struggling to deliver their election promises. A sodomy charge is back but this time generally no one dares to buy the allegations. MIC Youth leader resign from party and of course for the longer run it's not good for the image of the party. Actually many issues to write but then time constraint is really a major problem at this moment. May be next time I will post an article about politics until then make a frequent visit to my blog.

Comments

Popular Posts