Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

Wish all my friends, my blog followers and visitors, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year "2009". Hope the 2009 will bring more happiness to you and your family. While we shall not take for granted on our personnel security, I extremely believe we shall not jeopardise others too. I will remember 2008 forever because I saw a lot of changes and sorrows from security perspective. Just to recap few, Mindanao peace agreement collapsed after huge amount of time spends to negotiate. Southern Thailand still in chaos. Uncertainty in Indonesia domestic security especially after the Indonesian government executed 3 JI terrorist members. Singapore declared recession while Malaysia ruling party for past 50 years lost their 2/3 power in parliament. This is just a few happening in South East Asia. Hope to see you in new year with more issues to share.

Comments

Popular Posts