Snippet - Counter Insurgency

1. The Philippines government said Abu Sayaff top leaders Jumadail Arad was among the six militants killed in an early morning attack in the south of the country.

2. Thailand military said his man killed one of the most wanted rebel suspect during a house raid on Thursday in Pattani. Huzaifah Hayisamo, 32 was a suspected key figure in the Runda Kumpulan Kecil (RKK) was found dead in Ban Ma Nangyong of Thung Yang Daeng district.

3. Seven bombs exploded across Pattani, Yala and Narathiwat when Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva and Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak visited the South on Dec 9 last year, killing one defence volunteer and wounding 44 other people. [source: Bangkok Post]

Comments

Anonymous said…
I haven’t checked in here for a while since I thought it was getting boring, but the last handful of posts are really good quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend. :)

Popular Posts