Laymen speaking...



To approximate to the truth, I stopped updating my blog for number of months even though very much keen to express my thought on various issues pertinent to international security.  On one hand I’m pre-occupied with the office work and on other hand I must admit that laziness has surrounded me. However I need to overcome the negative elements surrounded me to improve myself. Owing to the fact that English is one of the five languages widely spoken in United Nations, means apparently I need to improve my language skill. One of the best methods to strengthen my skill in an efficient manner is to continuously write and improve from there.  In regards, I have decided to upload my own piece of mind at least one article per week which may touch on various international issues. Nevertheless I need the reader’s genuine inputs…

Comments

Popular Posts