Political Observation



For past few years, due to various circumstances, I didn’t upload my observation on Malaysia’s domestic politics. One of the reasons were the thoughts to streamline my articles on security issues, in particular, terrorism. However, I realised that “politics” is one of important inscription in security exploration which need to be given a due diligence analysis. Abandoning the subject is not a good idea for a security analyst.  Therefore, I have make my mind to write political issues for the future articles. Among the issues which sound interesting and expected to shape the near future domestic politics are…

1. UMNO and 1MDB;
2. PAS elections;
3. MIC;
4. MCA as well as other BN component members;
5. Pakatan Rakyat; and
6. Many more political issue.

I believe all the above mentioned issues will be attention-grabbing headlines among our political analysts.  Will write soon.

Comments

Popular Posts