9/11




I was having my dinner in Brickfields around 9pm, my friend called to inform WTC under attack. I didn't take it seriously at that point until went back to hotel. 9/11 attack was the news for the following few weeks and the rest is history. 

Despite sixteen years are completed, yet the war on terrorism continues until today. Many events unfolded thereafter from the fall of Saddam Hussein to the rise of daesh terrorist. The latest is Marawi siege. 

The war on terrorism, which I consider as undeclared third world war will continue for unknown time period. No one will be able to put a stop as we can see the rise of terrorist one after another. 

In Southeast Asia another time bomb is waiting to explode for full scale civil war. If the international community fail to intervene immediately in the ongoing atrocities in Rakhine, Myanmar than we can anticipate another civil war. The implication will be huge for Southeast Asia countries particularly Malaysia. 

Comments

Popular Posts